RoxAI Terms and Conditions
Version: June 1st, 2019
NOTICE: THIS DOCUMENT APPLIES TO THE PING INTELLIGENT ALERTING. DO NOT USE PING INTELLIGENT ALERTING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE PING INTELLIGENT ALERTING.
These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you (the company name) and RoxAI Ltd. (“RoxAI”) and apply to your access and use of the Ping Intelligent Alerting that are made available to you through RoxAI, including any software, catalogues, data, sites, information, materials, content and updates.
By using Ping Intelligent Alerting you acknowledge and agree that all such use is subject to the present Terms & Conditions, shall constitute acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and may be enforced as a binding and legal agreement between you and RoxAI. If you are accepting these Terms & Conditions on behalf of a legal entity, you warrant that you are authorised to represent and legally bind it to this contract.
1. Ping Intelligent Alerting for Qlik Sense is an offering alerting capability anytime, anywhere. Ping Intelligent Alerting supports trigger based alerts within Qlik Sense applications with both on-load and live alerts, that are rules bases and scheduled enabling you be informed on your data. Ping users can be notified when the condition that will trigger the application alert has been met, thus giving you more control of your business.
Ping Intelligent Alerting is based on Qlik Sense. The use of Ping Intelligent Alerting is subject to a valid and legal Qlik License. RoxAI is not a party to any legal terms provided by Qlik, does not provide support for Qlik Sense and does not guarantee, endorse or assume any liability. You, and not RoxAI, are responsible for identifying, understanding and complying with the relevant Qlik legal terms.
2. Acceptable use – No intellectual property rights Ping Intelligent Alerting are granted to you. You are responsible for using and applying reasonable technical access controls and system security to protect Ping Intelligent Alerting and the related documentation that is provided to you for its effective use. You may not interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper performance of Ping Intelligent Alerting, for example by working around any technical limitations in setting up alerts or reverse engineering. You may not access or use Ping Intelligent Alerting for any unlawful, harmful or deceptive purpose or in any way that is illegal or promotes illegal activities.
3. License – RoxAI may allow you to download a full trial version of Ping Intelligent Alerting for free through eMail sign-up. A unique license key will be generated to enable you access and use Ping Intelligent Alerting. Usage per license key may not exceed a maximum of 2 (two) Qlik users per company/subscriber. For a more extended use of Ping Intelligent Alerting in terms of license key activations, a paid license must be acquired by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Data Alerts – Ping Intelligent Alerting is a on premise platform. The Ping Intelligent Alerting code is executed on your servers. Data alerts depend on the quality of your data. RoxAI does not interact with your data at any moment and does not claim ownership of any data used for alerts. You, and not RoxAI, remain responsible and liable for data use and processing.
5. Support – RoxAI provides support for Ping Intelligent Alerting in order to provide you with a high personalised alerting experience. RoxAI is free to develop, improve and market Ping Intelligent Alerting based on your suggestions without limitation or liability to you. The implementation of your suggestions into Ping Intelligent Alerting are subject to RoxAI approval. Support is only provided to customers;
6. Warranties – RoxAI makes no warranties in general, including but not limited to the fact that Ping Intelligent Alerting is defect-/errorfree or operate uninterruptedly. RoxAI disclaims any warranty expressed or implied, including but not limited to non-infringement, merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of liability – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall RoxAI be liable under any theory of liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind (including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of data or other information, use, goodwill) arising out of, based on, or resulting from your use or inability to use Ping Intelligent Alerting. Without limitation to the following aspects, RoxAI shall not be liable for any damages resulting from (a) cost of procuring substitute goods, data, software programs, content or services; (b) unauthorized access to or use of your accounts; (c) any alteration, corruption, deletion, damage or loss of anything used in connection with Ping Intelligent Alerting; (d) failure to provide accurate or complete information with respect to Ping Intelligent Alerting; (e) any viruses or other disabling features that affect your online access to or use of Ping Intelligent Alerting; (f) incompatibilities between Ping Intelligent Alerting and other services, software or hardware; (g) any third-party conduct or transmissions or data.
8. Privacy and Cookies – RoxAI is committed to protecting your personal data and respects the GDPR. Its objective is to provide you with an alerting experience through the use Ping Intelligent Alerting and to control that you makes a legal use of the Ping Intelligent Alerting License Key. For more details, please view our Privacy Notice.
9. Links to other sites – The external links that are made available to you through the Ping Intelligent Alerting website or Services are not under RoxAI control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The fact that we make available linked sites should never be interpreted as RoxAI endorsement to a linked site content.
10. Terms and Conditions updates – RoxAI may change these Terms & Conditions at any time. The updated Terms & Conditions will become effective and binding as from date of notification. RoxAI shall contact you in order to inform you about Terms and Conditions updates. Changes will apply to your use of Ping Intelligent Alerting starting from when the changes are made. If you do not agree with any changes, you may not continue to use Ping Intelligent Alerting.
11. Reservation of rights – RoxAI reserves all rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions. No additional rights (including implied licenses, rights or covenants) are granted to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
12. Governing law and jurisdiction – The present Terms & Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).